yeah, in deed. and I'm sure safari's bugs will all get worked out in
time too. the only reason i really want firefox is so I can use
webvisum. although, there's that solona captcha solving service, so
maybe webvisum isn't even needed. still, it would be nice if firefox
was accessible and I hope they take it seriously and do it.
peace and positivity
Jessi
follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/canadian_diva