thank you.

yes, Steve at NFB is only familiar with Duxbury.

i have no driver for the Blazer.  it does appear on the printer list as
default printer.  i select a text file and "save as" Document.  i then
went to "processing" and chose "Louis.cfg".    for "send Braille" i used
/dev/null (the others were /test.out, modem,PDA)  the pinwheel just spins.

thanks again

art