Hi,

I'm thinking that NFB is thinking of Duxbury, where it shows up on
screen in Braille first. What proceedure are you using to print the
document? What connection is physically attaching the BB to the
computer. If you are using an USB to serial adapter, is its driver
installed. Is it showing up or selected in Louis?

Regards,
Alex,

--
Alex A.AWEBSIGHT administrator