Hello all you helpful wonderful veteran Mac users!
Just got back from the Apple store with a Mac Mini.  I've been told by many
that if I fire it up I will hear a spoken message telling me how to get
Voiceover running.  Is this true?
Second, we have SL, and we will need to install it.  My thought was that since
this is a brand new machine, I might as well do a clean upgrade.  Should I just
put the SL DVD in the drive press C and eventually press command f5 and do the
upgrade, or do I have to set up the Mac first.
I know, stupid questions, but if you don't ask, you don't know.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.