  From: Rich Ring
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 6:57 PM
  Subject: Just got a Mac Mini

  Hello all you helpful wonderful veteran Mac users!
  Just got back from the Apple store with a Mac Mini.  I've been told by many
that if I fire it up I will hear a spoken message telling me how to get
Voiceover running.  Is this true?
  Second, we have SL, and we will need to install it.  My thought was that
since this is a brand new machine, I might as well do a clean upgrade.  Should
I just put the SL DVD in the drive press C and eventually press command f5 and
do the upgrade, or do I have to set up the Mac first.
  I know, stupid questions, but if you don't ask, you don't know.
  Any help would be greatly appreciated.