Yeah.  I am getting around to playing with the settings too and it is
working better for me.  It's just weird having to go through this
process of adjusting the way I use my computer with each update.  Have
you tried navigating in iTunes in the browser and songs table without
quicknav turned on?  That's when it doesn't work.  It's weird.  The vo
cursor tracks the system cursor but the system cursor does not track
VO.  On top of that the system cursor in iTunes does not read items.
So if you deactivate quicknav and navigate with the system cursor that
is why it is silent.  Activate quicknav and navigate with vo cursor,
and it works better, though has been sluggish with me.  But like I
said, with the fact that the vo cursor does not track the system
cursor, if you want to jump to an item in the browser by typing the
first letters of it, the system cursor goes to it and leaves the vo
cursor behind, making it look like you didn't move anywhere if you
arrow up and down to check where you are.

I'm adjusting
Justin