Hi,
Yes, I've tried other keyboards and they get recognized.

I did try this particular one with my mac air as well and got the keyboard
assistant.  I went through the assistant and after I followed all the prompts,
it said that the keyboard was ready to use. However, when I tried to use it,
not all of the keys were recognized.  For example, I was unable to use the vo
keys.

I haven't tried resetting the pram on my imac yet, so I might try that.

At this point, I am beginning to think that wanting an ergonomic keyboard might
just be too much trouble.
boo.
Cait