I wonder if OSX thinks your keyboard is some kind of international one and is rearranging the keys. Can you verify in the Language & Region System Preference that your Preferred language is English and in Keyboard Preferences under Input Sources you have a U.S. keyboard selected? Just something else to try.

CB