Dear Kevin,

Welcome to the list.  We are very glad to have you.  I have been using
a Mac for a year and love it! I plan on being an Apple Macintosh user
for the rest of my life.  Once you get a Mac you will never go back. I
hope you learn a lot on this list.  If you have any questions for me,
you can email me at benmartink...@gmail.com.  Have a wonderful day.
Blessings,
Ben King