Gena, I have a Romeo Pro 50 a single sided braille printer from Enabling
technologies. Can I get that to emboss on the mac side? I've not had luck with
it yet but was just curious. Let me know what might work. This is for my office
here at work, we're trying to get our braille printer back up and going and
we've been down with it for a few months since they switched us here and I
can't seem to get the embosser to work. Thanks.