Which is the new setting in iOS 7 and appears to fix the translation issue. Glad it does for you.

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu

On 29/06/2014 15:30, Robert C wrote:
    Turning off automatic braille translation in the iPhone settings
fixes that.

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
Don't use a lot where a little will do.
Robert & Annie Yanni ke7nwn