Not to worry.  Here's how you solve that.  Bear in mind that this is a one'time
process and after that your export will work.

Assuming you already have a document you want to export, you need, at least,
for the first save, to select the KNFB file option.  After that, you can export
to other formats.  I can assure you that this fix will work.  KNFB support
tells me that this bug is  on the tracking and fix list.

Sincerely,
the Constantly Barefooted Ray, Still a very happy Mac and iphone user!
Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind
built-in and fully protected by ClamXav Antivirus!