Hello Ray,

The unread tag is working perfectly in Mail on both of my Macs, via Standard
view.

Mark

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ray Foret Jr
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2014 2:12 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: mail in 10.10

I for one, applaud what you and the others are doing with respect to your
work on Mail and the other parts of Yosemite.  Just one thing bothers me.  I
am informed that with this version of Mail, messages are indicated to be
unread even if they have in fact been read.  Is this so?  In fact, it's the
one small factor holding me back from doing the update.  I trust the
signatures part crashing has also been fixed?

Sincerely,
the Constantly Barefooted Ray, Still a very happy Mac and iphone user!
Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind
built-in and fully protected by ClamXav Antivirus!