Hi all, this is the last place where I an hoping to get some answers, advice
call it what you will. Basically, for some quite some months now the message
rules that I have created with apple mail on my mac no longer work at all. For
example with the mac for the blind list, all the sender's from there end up
going into my bulk boulder on the mac and iPhone and iPad mini that I have.
This is despite having created the message rule for that list again which has
resolved the problem before but unfortunately doesn't work now. Also, I'm
subscribed to another list and have created a message rule for all apple vis
subscriptions to go into a mailbox in order that they didn't clutter up my main
inbox. However, both of these now end up in my inbox again, having tried to
recreate the rule again from scratch which normally resolved the problem but in
short, it didn't. They still end up in the main inbox. Has anyone got any ideas
on what is happening here because I really have come to a point where I don't
know how to fix this. Thank you