Hello,

The partition is completed in the bootcamp assistant while you have speech from
voiceover: I used a variety of apps from my iPhone6 including: KNFB Reader,
BeMyEyes, and Facetime. With the KNFB Reader, I increased the brightness to
100%. I was able to capture the text on the screen. I used BeMyEyes to confirm
that I was on the right drive and to format it correctly. However, the issue
that I came into into was that I couldn't get the cursor down into the
right-hand corner to press the "next" button. That's when I changed to using
Facetime. Also, on Applevis there's an article on how to install Windows
without sight "to bootcamp. Although the sequence of the dialog screens in 8.1
were not in the same order, it gave me the keystrokes to use. Hth.

Best,
Eileen"

Sent from my iPhone