Hi,

I would like to ask what is meant by low graphics and how is it achieved? I
never heard of this term and would like to check it out myself. Currently,
there are no positions open that would match my skill set, but for the future
it would be great to be successful in submitting an application.

Thanks.

Eileen

Sent from my iPhone