I wonder if this will change with Swift being open source. From what I hear developers really like it, other than all the usual "just outta beta" kind of quirks. Seems like there has been this Apple Way of developing even back in the Orca Pascal days. Most of the dev work wasn't writing code in the native language, it was figuring out all the Apple APIs and getting the hooked together.

CB