Yes, Swift was my thought as well, assuming of course that people adopt it.
Maybe indirectly we will get more interop as people start targeting the runtime
via Swift or learn the details from the compiler.  It’s not clear how much of
the language will be open-sourced, but since Apple wants to set the new
fundamentals, my hope is that whatever ends up in OS X and iOS will be
interface-compatible with the source.  Of course this won’t help with the large
body of software already written in other languages right now, though.