Hi all!
I've decided to create a rule to filter out messages on this list to remove
unwanted messages from certain people.  I am having some difficulty with the
rules.  My rule is not working properly.  It is a simple rule that says if
message is from "specific person" then delete the message.  The rule is not
working and I have tried the from option and the sender option.  Does anyone
have suggestions that I might try?
I really do enjoy the list but am getting tired of sniping.  I live in a real
world where that goes on pretty regularly and I just don't want to have to deal
with it here.
Thanks for any help.
Jim