Thanks, Jim. Yes, I want to set up rules to filter out given senders. But I
didn't read carefully enough to see that you were using a Mac, rather than a
phone. I was hoping there was a way to do it on the phone. But I guess I will
have to dig into the Mac and see how it works there, and hope that will still
work since I have a Gmail account.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone