Hi Mary!

I created a rule and selected "if any of the following conditions are met",
then "from", then "contains", then part of the email address that I think would
not change, then "move to trash" just to see if it worked, then went back to
change the "move to trash" to just "delete.  So far it seems to have worked. If
you are asking because you want to set up a rule and need help email me and
I'll try to help.  I'm not trying to stir up trouble on the list but this gets
old after a while.