What’s new, between all the BS in the sigs and the quoted bible verses here and
there it’s a whole religious fiction fest on any blindness related mailing list
let alone this one. I bet if I started quoting Satanic verses in my sig or
muslim references a good percentage on the list would get their panties in a
twist but no if it’s Christian fiction then the rest of us in the real world
have to have our noses rubbed in it.  Moderators should kick anyone off with
more than a 2 line sig or who mentioned religion at all on a technical list.
If this was a Christian list or some other equal waste of time and brain power
then it would be fine but this is a computer list.  Knock it off already!

And I don’t trust imaginary characters of fiction.