ET is right, I am afraid to say this.

I cannot count the number of times this person has fired out, insulted, then
asked pardon, justifying some personal issues which do not belong to any
mailing list, then repeat the process almost within the hour. If he is so
defensive and threatening towards so many people, this is because these
responders also feel offended by his words. There is a democratic process going
on, a natural finger pointing of someone who just abuses the fact that there
are no moderators in this list. Some of us try to resolve this one way or the
other but nothing will be done if no one takes action, gas bagging and
cackering instead in the drainpipe of opinionated expression. The latter is
useless. Action can solve everything.

Take care