A mail filter is not workable in all situations such as the one under heavy discussion. The reasons given are clear. Your comment was not necessary.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

On 8/26/2015 11:10 AM, Scott Granados wrote:
This is what I was suggesting but several folks got their panties in a bunch
and feel that filtering is unacceptable.  They’d rather be spoon fed I suppose
than work their own silverware.

Good point though