It's definitely just your thought, yes, as I have a 6+, and I wouldn't ask for anything smaller. I have a 5S as well as a backup phone, and to me, that thing feels dinky in my hand. It just feels really really teeny. Kind of reminds me of holding an old cassette tape in my hand. Ewwww! Yikes!

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anders Holmberg" <and...@pipkrokodil.se>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2015 2:17 PM
Subject: Re: Improved speaker on iPhone 6s

Hi!
I am about to order an iphone 6s.
However is it very big?
I have seen the iphone 6 plus and that one is to big for me.
I don’t see no reason for a blind using a 6 plus or 6splus.
But i guess thats just my thoughts.
No judgement behind it.
/A
26 sep. 2015 kl. 03:34 skrev Mary Otten <motte...@gmail.com>:

Hi all,
I just got my new 6S today, and it seems to me that the quality of the speaker is a bit better. Bye better, I guess I should say, there seems to be more base. I assume this is because of the larger size of the phone. I noticed the same thing on my friends six as compared to my 5S.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.