Whether something is too big or not is obviously subjective, but I do wonder
how the size of the 6Plus and 6S Plus phones makes a difference in every day
usage for VoiceOver users. On the plus side, perhaps for folks who use Braille
screen input, the larger screen real estate you have to work with might make
typing easier. On the other hand, are folks finding the phones easy to carry
when out and about? Do they fit comfortably in your pockets? I use my iPhone 5S
on my commutes and often I don’t even need to take it out of my pocket to use
the touch screen. I have a transit widget that I check to monitor bus departure
times, and I use apps like BlindSquare and Google Maps as well. And of course,
I can listen to music or audiobooks while commuting, too. If I couldn’t carry
the phone in my pocket and had to carry it in a backpack or briefcase, that
would be quite a bit less convenient for me. How do you folks feel about
this—for those who’ve used the larger phones for a year now, do you eventually
adjust to the larger screen size?

Grant