You wanna know what Apple WillDo ToChange TheLook of its iPhones ... simply Look at TheDesign of Samsung's GalaxyS6Edge & GalaxyS6Edge+

I'm specifically Referrin'To the CurvedEdges

Apple appeared to Copy the Placement of the PowerKey by MovingIt from the TopCenter-Right to the RightSide as illustrated on Samsung'sGalaxy MobilePhones beginning with the GalaxyS5 MayBe even the GalaxyS4

I'm not sure if Apple will do this, I just simply predicting it will happenn BasedOn PastExploits