Well, much as I love the Open Sorcery in the fundamentals of OS X, I think
blind software engineers aren’t likely, if for no other reason than that most
of Apple’s development methodology is sadly inherently visual.  Xcode promises
to get better but unlike on Windows we realistically can’t draw our own user
interfaces yet.

Then again, a blind tester—probably just one blind tester—would already have
identified half the bugs already identified on this list.  So yeah, they should
hire a blind Mac something.