I don’t know if it’s just me or if my stupidity is once again showing its face,
but i’m having no problems at all whatsoever with Safari. I think El Cap is the
best Os version in a long while, something for which i’ll probably be called
names. Furthermore i’m very loyal and thankful to Apple for what they actually
have done for us and so i don’t complain.
/Krister