Thanks for the heads up will be staying put on Yosemite for good now. Captain
and my experience was just awful real big step backwards as far as
accessibility. And I am not surprised as I met with someone from Apple
yesterday and was stunned to hear that none of the higher ups have a real
understanding of accessibility and with the lack of stability in Capitan and VO
I am not surprised.