For when ever it may be worth, I absolutely agree with you about the necessity
for those with power and Apple to recognize the extreme importance of keeping
your commitment regarding the quality of excess ability. I only meant that I
didn't think they should have to know about all the inns and outs. But they
need to do is ensure that the final product does what it should do. And the way
they do that is by hiring and holding accountable people who know what they're
doing. I think the jury still is out on whether they can do that. Google
certainly doesn't do it. Microsoft, there's a laugh. The problem with the
little screen reader vendors is that there well little. So they can't do it
either. No model is perfect alas. The big companies should be able to do it.
They have the resources. Do they have the will?
Mary

Sent from my iPhone