Brian,
   That was not called for. If you are sick of it, use the delete key.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

On 10/23/2015 9:39 PM, Brian Fischler wrote:
Daniel learn to read before typing. Did I say VO is the only thing about
accessibility, no. I am so sick of you and your don’t let the Lord split ya,
you are such an idiot. Yeah, I called you an idiot. Any time anyone says
something you do not agree with you there you go saying don’t let the Good Lord
split you. If you do not agree with something someone says just ignore it and
keep your mouth shut. Now on to the intelligent comment from Mary. Mary I
should have phrased better. I was not talking about Tim Cook not knowing about
accessibility as I agree I would not expect him to know that much about
accessibility. I was talking about developers at Apple as I found out that no
one or very few individuals who do all the programming at Apple have an
understanding of what accessibility is, and no I am not just talking solely
about VO, as VO is only one part of accessibility. The conversation I was
having with a person who has worked for Apple for awhile had to do with
accessibility
including for the hearing impaired, mobility impaired, and more.