Hi,
I totally agree with much that you're saying. That's why i don't educate or
inform people anymore, it's simply not worth the bother. People say that when
people are prejudiced or ask stupid questions or are plain downright rude, it's
because they aren't educated enough, but i've learned when i had a guide dog
and people got angry at me for how i used the dog, that it didn't matter
whatever i told them, they had their opinions set in stone, they simply didn't
want to understand or learn or change their way of thinking. That's why in the
last years of having a guide dog, i never did any information, i just got on
with living my life and did what i did and that may be the reason why the
authorities took my dog away, but that is another story and another pity
party.:-)
/Krister