God help the world if he does.

I think I’ll move to mars, surely they have a hotel up there by now.

Wonder if they’ll have wifi though!?

But after some of his recent comments surely someone will  do something first.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Kawal Gucukoglu
Sent: Saturday, 25 June 2016 9:34 AM
To: Macvisionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Brexit, wishing our friends across the pond well

Don’t forget, if Donald Trump gets elected, how will the world handle that as
thus far he has not had a good press!
On 24 Jun 2016, at 22:26, Simon Fogarty
<si...@blinky-net.com<mailto:si...@blinky-net.com>> wrote:

Hey you skirt wearing crazy man, we live here to.
What about New Zealand, I’m hert by that,

Just because no one knows we’re down here doesn’t mean we don’t exist.

Hmmmp. Off I go in a huff!