I just got my Mac on Thursday.  I use it extensively for e-mail now, and love
the way it works.  I'll never ever buy JFW again.  If I need PC screen reader
access, I'll use Window-Eyes or System Access.  If I need to use PC stuff, I'll
set up a virtual machine on my mac.
If blind people wish to use a platform in which they need sighted help to set
up, that's their choice.  I choose not to do so!

Matt Roberts n9gmr...@gmail.com