To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 5:20 PM
Subject: Re: Braille Navigation annoyances

Hi,
For the speech when moving between items, could you mute VoiceOver while reading to solve this issue by ensuring that keyboard commander is on with VO shift K and pressing right option d? Second, I can duplicate the issue of routing keys not working, both on a BrailleNote Apex BT 32 and a Brailliant BI 32. I don’t know what’s going on, but it’s really annoying. Anyone who can help with this would be awesome.
HTH,
Aleeha