Recently I went to a bible study at  the home  of a lady I didn't know very
well.  She had just gotten a Mac  three days before and was having difficulty
understanding how to access the applications she wanted to use.  She took me to
see her Mac and I turned on voiceover and showed her  how to access her
applications and explained about the dock and the finder. It was very cool to
be able to go to someone's house and access their computer without needing
extra software or a thumb drive or anything.

Peggy Fleischer
peggyfleisc...@bellsouth.net

 Psalm 90 12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto
wisdom.