Hi,

I wish I could redefine default keyboard commands. Like VO-Backslash.
Impossible to do on a Danish keyboard, as you need Option for backslash. Oh,
and I wish my bank site was accessible. It is on Windows for the most part, but
VO doesn't like it and the site recommends that I use Safari.

Regards,
Nic
Skype: Kvalme
MSN Messenger: nico...@home3.gvdnet.dk