I can't think of how many machines I have with adaptive tech on them I have.

I know for a fact I need both windows with jaws and macintosh computers for
different work related things,

There is no accessibility to active directory from a mac os machine unless you
are using exchange or sharepoint to set permissions on things within their
groups / lists or librarys.the same is with powershell from a mac computer,

Jaws and widnows wwork fine,an ssh client might work for powershell from a Mac
but I've not ever been able to wmake it work.

Yet from my iPhone or ipad I can administer access / create groups add user and
set permissions to active directory services,

Different devices / systems have different range of abilities ,

Mac computers are great and apples voiceover is one of the best screen reading
products out there,

But it doesn't allow for everything,

Windows have has been developed for the world of business but not taken in to
account those of us with no sight until more recently where narrator is working
better and better all the time yet it's not an NVDA or jaws,
Even jaws has it's limitations NvDA is still being developed to get it up to
the accessibility level of things like jaws but yet jaws costs a lot of money
and NVDA is free or you can donate to the production of it.

Either way no system can do everything -----Original Message-----and each can
do different things in different ways,

Therefore sometimes it's great to have a couple of options to hopefully allow
for the entire job to be done fully.