Hi pete,

Sorry for taking so long to respond. Your message somehow got shuttled off to
my Junk folder, and I just now saw it.

And I'm sorry, but I can't help. I also found the schedule feature to be
impossible to use. Whenever we needed to modify anything, I had to have my
sighted husband do it. In this respect, though more convoluted, the EcoBee app
is better. You said regular i.e. day-time temperatures, and then you set
separate sleep temperatures. You can also set what hours you want sleep
temperatures to be active, without going into a huge grid like you do with
Nest. I think they can do this because the app assumes that your settings will
apply to every day of the week, so it'd be less than ideal if you wanted one
set of settings for week days and another for weekends. But since I work from
home, that's not an issue for me.
Cheers,
Donna

list.