From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Nicolai Svendsen
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 11:30 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Where Is Samantha, on the Mac?

Hi,

Well, she's Vicky now. They changed the original Victoria I believe to Vicky,
and the female who is now Victoria is different.

Most of them seem to have the same pronunciation though, even Alex. It's hard
to detect, but if you listen carefully, you can easily hear the resemblance
between all of them. It's kind of amusing sometimes.

Regards,
nic
Mobile Me: nic2...@me.com
Skype: Kvalme