This is, indeed, a fun topic! I am a complete Apple enthusiast, and I wasn't
fully aware of all that the older macs could do until this thread! :)
Do you guys remember the old Apple 2E computer? With the floppy disks?  I had
one of those until middle school, reluctantlyy moved to windows for a while,
and eagerly jumped back to the mac when my PC died and leopard came out.
I seem to remember playing with outspoken a few times at school, but I had no
idea it was capable of so much until recently. Thanks, Karen, for posting.  I
couldn't agree with you more about Apple's innovation and how Apple really
reaches out to all consumers!
Olivia
"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower",  Steve Jobs