Hello Slau

I am concerned about how efficient I can be when tracking.  I used to record
using the remote for the Otari mx80 which had actual mini toggle switches for
track arming and play/record/repro.  I have actually found someone who can
build me a remote with real switches for around $5,000.  If I can have the
braille display cursor routing keys toggle the armed state and display the
state then I can have the same functionality but also get a braille display out
of the deal.  I guess I'm going to have to learn how to do some Apple scripting.

I plan on doing lots of live tracking with full bands where I feel as though I
will need to have a speedy way of knowing the track armed state with out having
to listen to 24 or 32 status messages.  I am really looking forward to trying
out the level monitoring.  Do they have a tone generator following the
amplitude or just a numeric value with a peek hold setup?

Thanks for keeping us all informed.
--FC