Hi Slau

On May 28, 2010, at 11:21 AM, Slau Halatyn wrote:

> Hey Frank,
>
> I had the same Otari remote. Physical switches are nice but not really
> practical these days unless you're tracking to a RADAR which, by the way, is
> accessible.

I was going to respond to you off list about this but I thought maybe someone
else might want to know about this as well.  I am very interested in
accessibility of the radar.  I have looked around on the web on many occasions
and have found nothing.  Please let me know how I can find out more.

> Anyway, when tracking live bands, one would simply arm all the tracks with
> one keyboard command so it's not really an issue. Further, a control surface
> would simplify things to a large degree, for what it's worth.

One keyboard command works for me.

> Level metering is via a numeric value that can toggle between no peak hold, 3
> second peak hold and infinite peak hold with a clip indicator that can be
> persistent if desired.

Very good.

Thanks again
--FC