OK thanks for the clarification, my point being that much of this
innovation has been created by savvy developers in the access tech
space whose livelyhood depends on their skill. Let's try and keep as
many of them as possible which ever platform they develop on,  then we
get great accessibility and they get paid, that's what I call a win
win.