Hi,

THis is probably a dumb question, but why can't you just place the Audible Key
on to the new SD card? Providing you saved your Audible authorization key. Now
that I think of it, I didn't have to reauthorize my Stream when I installed my
new SD card. I thought I'd actually have to do this, but I didn't. I'm unsure
how that happened though. I saved my Audible key just in case. I hope that
helps.

Allison