I have parallels installed on my Mac.  I already had Windows xp installed via
BootCamp which I used rarely for applications that you could not get to run on
a Mac back in the day when I used to have a Nokia phone and a Sat nav that was
not a tom tom.  After losing my site I thought I would install Parallels to
take advantage of my boot camp and read that it was better and faster then
VMware.'s Fusion.

I did needed some sighted assistance to set it up.  Not sure if Fusion would be
better then this.  What I do like is that Zoom on the Mac seems to work on the
Windows side too.  I have downloaded JAWS 11 demo so I can try and learn it a
little before I have to use it at work.  I think the majority of people
probably use Windows on their Mac occasionally to run the odd application that
is not available for the Mac.  I know others who use it for gaming.

Life would be much easier if my Employer would just let me hook up my Mac to
their network, but sadly everything they use is Microsoft.  My experience of
JAWS so far is awful! I started using VO before learning JAWS which is probably
the opposite of most.  It feels like taking a step backwards to be honest.  Yes
lots of things work, but I find it very clumsy not having a rota to flick
between forms and headers and stuff.  None of this press INS and function key
whatever.  Maybe in time I might prefer it, but I doubt it as I am a true Mac
boy.