Well put Mark.

You know?  A lot of times we do things just because we can.  Like owning 2
pairs of sneakers.  lol.  You can only wear one pair at a time right?  lol.
But it just boils down to flexibility.  There are things that the Mac with
voiceover just don't or can't do at this point.  Windows and a 3rd party
screenreader fills this void for some people.