There is full support for Exchange and in fact I use Apple Mail and iCal to
manage my mail and calendar on the Mac and it works beautifully. The meeting
proposals are automatically added to the calendar for me and I simply use iCal
to choose if I accept/decline/or tentatively accept a meeting proposal and of
course initiate meeting requests. Hmmm, I had not thought of trying the iCal
widget to see what info that provides and so I will have to check that out.