While I have much respect for both companies, I am glad I do not have
to depend on the Mac for my access, especially web browsing needs.
It-is-not-up-to-windows side standards by a long shot yet and the
windows side needs an overhall. I hear GW is working on that and I am
glad. I think a lot of people are blinded from reality because of the
light in which they want to paint Apple and their frustration with the
other side.

>>> (www.gwmicro.com/forum) as well as to contribute to online documentation